ScaleGrid is happy to announce the general availability of our MongoDB Hosting and management services in the AWS Canada Central region. Our fully managed MongoDB hosting services let you lock down your hosting in the safety of your own cloud account. Leverage AWS/Azure credits for MongoDB hosting.
“MongoDB hosting services physically located in Canada is something our Canadian customers have requested for a long time. We are happy to bring the full suite of our Managed services to the Canadian market. We are the first and currently the only managed service for MongoDB in Canada.”
-Dharshan Rangegowda, Founder & CEO, ScaleGrid
Here are some of the key features of ScaleGrid MongoDB platform:
- Amazon VPC/AZure VNET Support – Deploy MongoDB servers in a AWS VPC subnet or Azure VNET
- Lock Down Access using Security Groups – Don’t expose your database to the Internet
- Buy Reserved Instances – Save up to 40 percent on long-term MongoDB hosting costs
- Full SSH Root Access to the Underlying Machine – Full admin access to MongoDB
- All Inclusive Pricing – No hidden costs and includes machine, disk and network costs
- No Operations Cost – OS patching, mongo upgrade operations handled automatically
- SSD Support – Use local SSD on AWS for high performance
- Multiple Cloud Platforms – AWS, Digital Ocean, Azure and many more
- MongoDB Query Performance Analysis and Troubleshooting – We handle the create, backup, restore, clone, 24×7 monitoring, and scale
- MongoDB Expert Advice – Our MongoDB experts are ready to assist you
- Four Hours of Consulting Per Month – Available to answer your questions and walk you through the service
For a detailed overview of our features and to start your free 30-day trial today, please visit our MongoDB hosting products page.
As always, if you have further questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.